MOR Correspondence is oceans apart and countries in-between; an era where a delicately wrapped package was the only essence of connection. Correspondence is a collection that embraces the early practices of sending parcels with the traditional trimmings of parchment paper, rubber bands and ink markings. Unravel and indulge with old world charm in reminiscent scents.
- Moisture-rich Coconut and Rosehip Oils
- Chamomile and Extracts of Pomegranate to Smooth and moisturise your hair and skin
- Triple-Milled Soap enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and Vitamin E leaving skin cleansed, soft and delicately fragranced
- Paraben free to minimize skin irritations
- ERP - Environmentally Responsible Packaging
- Finished product not tested on animals
Rich decadence flourishes through the warm earthy combination of allspice and star jasmine. Spicy sweet persimmon quince and the sweet refreshing aromas of satsuma plum are immersed in the delicate notes of vanilla orchid, elegantly finished with a hint of Egyptian musk.
About the Brand
Established in 2001, MOR Modern Apothecary continually strives to be the pioneering creator of bath, body and lifestyle products with distinctive ranges admired globally by consumers and the beauty industry alike. MOR's philosophy is to provide a unique sensory journey, where an everyday practice turns into an indulgent daily ritual - from the finely blended formulation, to the exceptionally detailed and opulent packaging. MOR's exquisite products are available in beautiful boutiques and desirable department stores across the globe.
Not the right amenity for you? See our whole range of amenities here.